top of page


  • What do I need to sell cattle at your auction?
    Cattle need to come with a Livestock Manifest (for inspection and as a transport permit - and are available at the auction if you do not have one) They also need to have a yellow RFID tag. You may also want to have the a-form handy for the brand inspector from when you purchased your animal. And it never hurts to call us to tell us what you are bringing ahead of time - that way we can post your consignment online!
  • What do I need to sell horses (and donkeys/mules) at your auction?
    Horses (and donkey/mules) need a Livestock Manifest (for inspection and transportation - manifests are available here) Horses also need an EID (equine information document) filled out. There is a pdf file at the bottom of this page (under "Other Important Information") or these are also availble at the office. You should also have your a-form handy from when you purchased your animal in case the brand inspector asks you for it. And we always recommend that you call ahead with what you are bringing so that we can advertise online here for you!
  • What do I need to sell sheep and goats at your auction?
    We require sheep and goats to come with livestock manifests. These are available at the auction, and can be filled out here if you did not have them before. We get these filled out so that we make sure we have all your information correct for payouts and that we have the correct head counts with the right person. Sheep are required to have RFID tags. We recommend you book everything in ahead of time so that we can advertise your consignments online here for you!
  • What do I need to sell pigs at your auction?
    Pigs are under strict traceability rules and highly enforced by the CFIA and Alberta Pork. (This excludes potbelly pigs - for potbellies refer to small animal sales) We highly encourage you to register with Alberta Pork beforehand if you have not already done so. They can help you get a lot of the resources you need to buy and sell your pigs. Pigs must come in and go out on a special pork manifest. We will accept electronic manifests, and we have Alberta Pork manifests available here for free. Out of province hogs should be coming in on pork manifests from their province. These manifests must be filled out entirely, with all tag numbers. All pigs must have individual or ISO tags. Herd marks are not accepted, and the pigs will not be unloaded until YOU have tagged them. We have tags here that you can purchase at $3/tag, but you will be responsible for applying them. And again - the pigs WILL NOT be unloaded until they are tagged. Please book pigs in ahead of time so that we can post your consignments online for you, and so that we can plan pen space and staff.
  • What do I need to sell small animals at your auction?
    Small animals (birds, rabbits, etc) should come in some sort of container that you don't want back - a cardboard box is usually best. Animals sell best when there is some sort of viewing window in the box - but it isn't necessary. However, the box does need to be well ventilated (lots of air holes), it can't be over crowded (2 or 3 animals to a box usually sells well) and you should have ample bedding, food and water for them (and allow for weather conditions on sale day as well, including the size/time for the sale) It never hurts to book in your consignments ahead of time so we can post consignments online!
  • What do I need to sell equipment at your auction?
    To sell equipment we need you to book in ahead of time! In fact, the sooner the better. The more advertising we can get you, the more bidders we will have at the sale. If you are selling a registerable item - we need the pink card, and we need you to fill out your portion of a bill of sale BEFORE the sale so that when the item is sold, it is as quick and easy a transaction as possible for the buyer. Do you want an Equipment sale at your farm? Call Brad on his cell 403-382-7362 to see what he can do for you!
  • What forms of payment do you take?
    We take cash, debit, cheque and credit card
  • What will you sell at your auction?
    We will generally sell anything farm/livestock related. But when it comes to household goods and furniture, we generally don't take that into consignment. (Please call for possible "Special" sale) We will not accept any dogs or cats.
  • What time do I need to have my consignments at the auction by?
    All consignments should be here 1/2 to an hour before sale start time on the day you are selling to give us time to sort and process as needed. On Tuesdays, this is 10:00 am On Saturdays this is 9:00 am We are on the yard by 8 am on Tuesday and 7:30 am on Saturday for receiving. If you would like to drop your consignments off earlier in the week, please call ahead to find out if there is a feed pen available.
  • How do I get a premise ID number?
    There is a link at the bottom of this page under "Other Important Information" to a pdf for the form. If you need assistance with filling out this form (or would like to fill one out online), if you have lost your PID number or for more information: (In Alberta) Call: 310-FARM (3276) Online:
bottom of page